Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
A facial rejuvenation that produces dramatic results, laser skin tightening diminishes the wrinkles and tightens the loose skin for smoother and youthful appearance. Skin tightening is not a surgical process and can help to tighten the collagen under the skin surface and speeds up the growth of new collagen in the areas. Infrared rays are used to make the skintight and in a better presentable manner.
Chemical peel is a procedure used in improving the skin on the face, neck and hands. A chemical solution is gently applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and ultimately peel off. The new, regenerated skin is smoother with less wrinkled than the old skin. The new skin is also for the time being more sensitive to the sun.
There are three main types of chemical :
- Superficial or Lunchtime Peel – Alpha-hydroxyl acid or another mild acid is used to break through the outer layer of skin to gently exfoliate it. The procedure is used in improving the appearance of mild skin discolorations and rough skin as well as to revive the face, neck, chest or hands.
- Medium Peel – The procedure involves applying Glycolic or trichloroacetic acid to penetrate the out and middle layers of skin to eliminate damaged skin cells. The treatment is helpful in reducing the appearance of age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and moderate skin discoloration. The treatment is also used to smooth rough skin and treat some precancerous skin growths, i.e. actinic keratosis.
- Deep Peel – Tricholoracetic acid or phenol (TCA) is applied to intensely penetrate the middle layer of skin to get rid of damaged skin cells. The treatment eliminates visible lines, spots that appear with age, freckles and acne scars. Patients will see a clear improvement in skin appearance. The treatment is used on the face and can only be done once.
for Chemical peels are used to treat a various kinds of skin conditions including:
- Crow’s feet
- Acne scars
- Aging skin
Sun damaged skin Other counter-indications include patients who are:
- Nursing or pregnant.
- Have been taking Accutane for the past six months.
- Have psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis or rosacea.
- Have used Retin-A, Renova, prescription skin care products, basically products that contain skin-lightening agents or other acid-based products in the last 48 hours.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive treatment that uses a spray of microcrystals to get rid of the outer layer of dry, dead skin cells and exposes a younger, healthier-looking skin. It helps to produce a new layer of skin cells with increased levels of collagen and elastin that eventually improves your skin’s look. This is a much gentler procedure than dermabrasion. Dermabrasion is a procedure used to treat more severe skin conditions like deeper facial lines, sun damage, and other scars. This treatment can contribute in reducing or completely eliminating wrinkles and fine lines, age spots, light acne scars, and undesired skin coloring that may show on the skin.
Microdermabrasion for Acne
Microdermabrasion is used for treating acne and the scars that are caused by acne. Microdermabrasion treatments can help get rid of or can help to reduce the appearance of lighter scarring. Nevertheless, for deep acne scars commonly known as “pock marks” or “icepick acne scars”, microdermabrasion sometimes may not be able to provide the patients with their required results. Deeper scars can typically be efficiently treated through dermabrasion or an acne chemical peel.
Hydrafacial is a multi-step treatment that combines the benefits of next-level hydra dermabrasion, a chemical peel, automated painless extractions and a special delivery of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides. It removes dead skins cells and impurities simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing hydrating serums.
The treatment is soothing, refreshing, on-irritating and immediately effective.
The leading aesthetic practitioners agree the HydraFacial, award-winning technology, advances non-ablative non-laser skin rejuvenation like no other. In published clinical studies by leading US doctors HydraFacial was shown to yield better results than IPL and other common skin treatments for facial rejuvenation and improving the tone and texture of the skin.
Proven efficacies achieved through Hydrafcial patented 4-in-1 Vortex Technology system. HydraFacial is an easy and effective treatment to solve a multitude of problems. It is a system that pampers your skin.
A powerful mixture of vitamins, hyaluronic acid, and anti-aging medicine which is delivered either by micro-needling or micro-injections Mesotherapy is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing problem areas on the face and body. Mesotherapy treatment can be used for face, neck and under eye rejuvenation and also for common concerns such as hair thinning. Mesotherapy treatments involve injecting Hyaluronic Acid directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin). This nourishes and rejuvenates the skin by promoting the production of collagen and elastin and stimulates your skin’s metabolism. Using Mesotherapy for over 10 years at our accredited award-winning Laser and Skin Clinic our clients have described their skin as looking ‘plumper, hydrated, radiant, glowing and firmer’ after a course of mesotherapy injections.
Skin Conditions Treated
- Loss of glow
- Loss of tone & elasticity
- Superficial lines &
- Hair thinning
- Stretch marks